Post : Officer – Export / Import
Desired candidate Profile :
- B.Com/M.Com. with experience in Import / export / licencing field would be preferred.
- Process Import documents ( including Raw Material and Capital Goods ) pertaining to clearance at Nhava Sheva / Mumbai ports, including thorough checking and arranging amendments to documents, wherever necessary.
- Control consignments bonded at Customs and timely ex-bond the same as per the requirement of Business Units.
- Organize movement of Customs cleared Original documents viz. Bills of Entries & duty paying documents like TR6 Challans from the agents to our accounts department and keep a proper track of the same.
- Check all Import bills and pass bills to accounts after approval including keeping a proper track of unpaid bills.
- Update internal control MIS data for the above activities.
- Assist Import/Export team for arranging import duties for the import consignments through Finance, whenever required.
- Arrange for payment of Warehousing charges, Advance freight for export booking, Prepare Pay orders and provide interface support for co-ordination with A/cs. Department.
- 8.Assist team leader in effective running of the operations centre and maintain / exceed the required operations turnaround time and to achieve agreed standard of operational quality throughout customs process.
Salary : Rs.15000/-pm
Location : Thane
For any query please call on 99200 14202 / 9819 49 3863
If you are not looking for this job then please forward this job details to your friends or relatives who are looking for a job.